Packaging, Print and Graphic Design
GlobalVision is pleased to offer its Packaging and Print Design Scholarship. The scheme is designed to promote study in the packaging, print, and graphic design disciplines by offering a monetary scholarship to undergraduate college students currently studying a related subject.
Background to the scholarship
At GlobalVision, we are passionate about promoting the packaging and print industry. We understand that high quality packaging and print design plays a vital role in the success of brands and businesses across the globe. This sector is rapidly expanding and is now more important than ever, it’s also one of the fastest paced areas in the industry.
Innovative designers are pioneering new ways to produce products that are more sustainable, marketing departments are striving to create beautiful designs, and the market is rapidly evolving. We aim to contribute toward excellence in the industry by rewarding talented students in the field.
- You must be majoring in a Packaging, Print, Graphic Design or Journalism course in an accredited College or University.
- The deadline for the 2019 scholarship is 1st June 2019.
How to apply for the GlobalVision Scholarship
- We ask that students write an essay of a minimum 500 words on any aspect of packaging.
- Acceptable topics are, for example, trends in packaging, sustainability in packaging, the importance of packing for branding.
- The top 5 articles will be published on our blog.
- Only one article will win the 1000$ scholarship.
- Submit a word document or pdf of your article for consideration in the scholarship award.
- Include a 25 word abstract of your article.
- Please include your full name, address, course title and the name of your College/University.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application must be received by 1st June 2019. The scholarship award will be applied to your fall semester.
Applications must be submitted by the 1st of June 2019. The scholarship award will be applied to the fall semester.
All work will be checked for plagiarism.
A panel of Packaging, Print and Design experts at GlobalVision will review the submissions and select a winner.
Interview: You may be contacted for a short informal interview to discuss your work and design goals.
We look forward to seeing your work!
Announcement of Winner
GlobalVision editors will award $1000 to the winning student. This money can be used for anything to help as financial aid for the student. The top 5 articles will be published on the GlobalVision blog. All articles submitted to us become the property of GlobalVision to use at our discretion.
The top five applicants will be notified by email.
If you would like further information about the scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com.
GlobalVision is the world leader in the design and delivery of innovative proofreading solutions. Our quality control platform helps to eliminate errors in packaging and labeling through automated inspection of graphics, barcode, braille, and text.