What We Are Looking For
Are you passionate about web development? Do you have a love for code? GlobalVision is looking for a Web Developer who will help us build new systems into the architecture of our current web application and website.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Build trial and purchasing systems into our website, and integrate them with our business processes.
- Implementation of web services and APIs to power our web application.
- Build an E-commerce platform into our website for our products.
- Implementation of security and data protection for our web application and website.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us