What We Are Looking For
GlobalVision is looking for an experienced and ambitious UX Designer. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech automated quality control solutions for international businesses. We are a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us