Software Developer (Integration)
What We Are Looking For
The Software Developer (Integration) will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various software development projects for GlobalVision’s software partners. The Software Developer will act as the main technical contact for supporting GlobalVision’s integration partners and will help ensure successful integration of GlobalVision software into partner applications. This position will design, maintain and support APIs and SDKs for GlobalVision’s integration partners. In addition, the Software Developer will be responsible for creating unit tests and documentation for GlobalVision’s Software Development Kit.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Integrate GlobalVision software into partner solutions.
- Support OEM partner requests and issues.
- Create sample integration code.
- Software Design.
- Software Development.
- Software Maintenance.
- Create “Detailed Design Specifications” Documentation.
- Create / Execute “Unit Testing”
- Log Software Issues i.e. Bugzilla.
- Software Requirements – Life Cycle Documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in developing and writing software.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and server deployment.
- Solid coding and debugging abilities.
- Experience with integration of web-based systems.
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of C++ is an asset.
- To be able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- To be self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- To possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To possess strong problem solving skills.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- To be able to execute tasks quickly and accurately.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us