Software Developer C++
What We Are Looking For
The Software Developer is responsible for the development of new features and maintenance of various software development projects for a range of customers. This position will develop, design, and maintain software, as well as develop unit tests and proper documentation for Global Vision’s automated proofreading solutions to compare text, images, artwork and printed components.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Software design, development, implementation, analysis and deployment.
- Participate in new feature development and algorithms for text and image processing.
- Software maintenance and improvement to existing products and functionality.
- Discuss designs and perform code reviews with peers.
- Work with the Quality Assurance department on bug fixes.
- Participate in Research and Development meetings to provide status updates.
- Create installers.
- Create Detailed Design Specifications.
- Perform unit tests and assist with frameworks for automated testing.
- To possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- To possess a minimum of 5 years experience in developing and writing software.
- To possess excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- To possess strong knowledge of C/C++ for Windows (Microsoft Visual Studio), Visual Studio, Office.
- To possess strong knowledge of object oriented design.
- To possess strong Mathematical skills.
- Good debugging skills and ability to quickly learn and analyze code.
- To possess solid design, coding and debugging abilities.
- Experience with QT, wxWidgets, OpenCV or working with PDF files and structure is an important asset.
- To be able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- To be self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- To possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- To be able to execute tasks quickly and accurately.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us