What We Are Looking For
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for supporting the sales team with technical demos, managing trials and implementation support. In addition, he will work closely with GlobalVision’s partners to ensure a successful deployment of partner products.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech automated quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Support Sales team in the sales process for key accounts.
- Prepare technical customer demos for GlobalVision software.
- Manage trials and training for key customer accounts.
- Support GlobalVision integration partners for deployment and go-live support. i.e. Esko, Kodak, AVT.
- Pre-sales testing and troubleshooting of customer files for demos and trials.
- Interact with clients to understand the requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery.
- Provide technical support to the Sales and Support teams for products and implementations.
- Perform sales demonstrations for Esko products. i.e. Automation Engine, WebCenter and DeskPack.
- Prospect for customers in the printing and pre-media industry.
- Provide product training to the Sales team.
- Develop training programs including Quick Start Guides and videos for GlobalVision products.
- DEC (Diplôme d’Études Collégiales) or equivalent.
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in packaging and pre-press.
- Experience using Esko software.
- Experience developing training programs and documentation.
- Knowledge of Mac and PC.
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Auditorium cafeteria
- Modern facilities
- Free parking
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us