Sales Development Representative
What We Are Looking For
The Sales Development Representative is an inside sales representative who focuses more on inbound lead qualification, moving leads into and through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech automated quality control solutions for international businesses. We are a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Introduce GlobalVision products and create a great first impression for prospects (cold calling).
- Search and identify new business opportunities.
- Contact leads and perform outbound call campaigns to existing customer base.
- Evaluate lead potential, qualify and manage qualified multiple lead sources, including cold call lists, website forms and emails.
- Book meetings with prospective clients and strengthen the GlobalVision opportunity pipeline.
- Manage data integrity by consistently verifying and updating all leads and account information to be entered in the CRM.
- 2+ year of sales experience in the software, SAAS industry (asset).
- Ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets.
- Enjoy working with customers to drive value to their business.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task and have experience with Salesforce.com (asset).
- Strong ability and desire to sell.
- A proven track record in winning new business.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Other languages an asset: Spanish, German, etc.
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us