What We Are Looking For
The Project Coordinator is an administrative position in a very fast pace software industry environment. The Project Coordinator will be responsible to execute tasks related to the Legal, Sales, and Human Resources Department. He/she will provide assistance with respect to all project documentation.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Maintaining Contracts, Agreements such as CDA, NDA, Partnership Agreements, Reseller Agreements, OEMs etc.
- Any and all Software related Legal Agreements.
- Gather and produce Request for Proposal and Statements of Work.
- Manage the Project File (electronically).
- Support Sales Department in various projects.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in Project Coordination or Legal Assistant.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Autonomous and problem-solving skills.
- Able to take Initiative.
- Strong communication skills in a team and with clients.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and French
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Auditorium cafeteria
- Modern facilities
- Free parking
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us