What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Product Designer with a strong portfolio of successful product design and other technical projects are essential too.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas for products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability and design the details of interactions.
- Iterate based on feedback from customer support, sales, engineering and the customer.
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas to ensure designs are maintained through implementation.
- Own the success or failure of design work and initiate changes to improve shipped work.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Experience conducting research to fuel design projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design.
- Passion for designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
- Passion for designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UX/UI and visual design.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mock-ups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- The ability to create prototypes.
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- Excellent self-starter who enjoys collaborating with engineers.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Well organized.
- Self-starter with projects.
- Strong written skills; able to translate tech talk into layman’s terms.
- Passionate about digital products.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us