What We Are Looking For
The Implementation Specialist has the duty to assist customers with the installation, implementation and training of all GlobalVision products. He/she will be responsible to execute these services remotely or onsite. The Implementation Specialist may be called upon to assist the sales department by supplying technical support in the form of sample testing and product trial assistance through technical consulting and implementation services to GlobalVision customers.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses, such as Pharmaceutical and Packaging Companies. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Provide on-site technical support (Annual Maintenance Visits).
- Perform on-site installation, training, calibration and validation services to end users on Global Vision products.
- Provide web installation and web training on GlobalVision products.
- Provide specifications and installation documentation to customers.
- Responsible to perform all implementation tasks/activities as specified within the project plan for the customer.
- Work directly with the account owner.
- Product deployment/user training for key accounts.
- Participate in user group meetings for key accounts.
- To hold a minimum of DEC (Diplôme d’Études Collégiales) from a recognized technology program. Preferable electro-mechanical or/and engineering degree.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical support role.
- To possess excellent mastery of written and spoken English. French and Spanish an asset.
- To possess knowledge of customer relationship management software – Salesforce.com, remote desktop, and MS Office.
- Willing to travel 40% – 50% of the time.
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us