What We Are Looking For
The Account Manager who is responsible for generating and fulfilling sales opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for building and nurturing new and existing clients. The Account Manager will ensure that customers are satisfied and will communicate this satisfaction with the Account Executives. They will ensure that all renewable contracts are renewed on time.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech industrial quality control solutions for international businesses, such as Pharmaceutical and Packaging Companies. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company. A modern facility on the Trans-Canada with a full gym, large cafeteria, auditorium and fun events organized by the Marketing Team.
- Responsible for courtesy calls & upsell opportunities.
- Ensure Support & Subscription renewals are met.
- Follow-up on existing customers and identify new opportunities.
- Onboarding of new customers.
- Target and prospect potential customers.
- Evaluate customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
- Aid the Account executives with recurring customer calls.
- Manage and maintain pipeline.
- Hold a minimum of a College Diploma.
- 3 to 5 years experience in managing sales accounts (B2B), and business development.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of software industry.
- Previous experience in technical support or pre-sales engineering is an asset.
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience using customer relationship management software and WebConference type software.
- Ready to travel (approximately 10% of the time).
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical or Consumer Goods Industries is an asset.
- Ability to use CRM’s (Salesforce.com).
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site gym.
- Auditorium cafeteria.
- Modern facilities.
- Free parking.
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us