What We Are Looking For
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating and fulfilling sales opportunities within their assigned territory. The Account Executive will use a combination of inbound leads and prospecting to maintain a pipeline of opportunities. The Account Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process (from A to Z) and will drive to ensure the customer achieves their targeted return on investment.
Who We Are
We are GlobalVision, a software and technology company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Montreal. We develop high-tech automated quality control solutions for international businesses. We’re a global company and businesses everywhere use and depend on our software. We have a strong vision, and it’s carried out by a tight-knit, talented, and diverse team.
Work Hard, Play Hard
At GlobalVision balance is important to us. Growing our people is just as important as building the best products possible. We have carefully cultivated our team, and we are always looking for new talent to join our company.
- Target and prospect potential customers.
- Follow-up on existing customers.
- Evaluate customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
- Navigate clients through entire sales process.
- Attend and present at industry events and tradeshows to promote the brand and seek opportunities.
- Use a combination of online and onsite demonstrations.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data (Salesforce).
- Respond to URS, RFP’s.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Present monthly forecast.
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts.
- Travel up to 40%.
- 3-5 years experience in managing sales accounts (B2B), and business development.
- Proven track record generating and closing complex, technical sales cycles (software sales is a strong asset).
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of software industry.
- Previous experience in technical support or pre-sales engineering is an asset.
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken English. Other languages (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German) is an asset.
- Experience using CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com), and WebConference type software.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical or Consumer Goods Industries is an asset.
- Competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Auditorium cafeteria
- Modern facilities
- Free parking
Apply to GlobalVision
Please share a little bit about yourself with us